Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Get ready, cuz here I come...



Hey ya'll!! I know you thought I had forgotten all about you but the truth is I've been getting ready for the explosion of posts that are on the way. It will be an extravaganza of excitement I promise. Soon I will have much more time to dedicate to this blog & I will be adding a new Do-It-Yourself /Decorating portion. I'm very excited about the changes & I hope you are too.

I just wanted to drop you a little note to let you know what's been going on since I haven't been around in almost 2 months. And yes, I'm ashamed, but hold on tight, because the rides about to get really fun.

Thank you all so much for your support during this time of transition & I look forward to entertaining you (hoping that's what you consider it) very, very soon.

Love,
GWW

1 comment: